FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Here's the new order form!

Here are your options: *Copy and paste this in your Word program and print.
*Call me and come get a copy.
*Pick one up at church on Sunday.
*Fill out the old form and just fill in the new info.
ALSO! I will bring the new watch band choices to church on Sunday and if you want to see them IRL (in real life), come to the Relief Society room at end of the meetings.Forms and money are due Monday, Sept. 28th.
Last word of note. I've had one request for a watch band that was previously offered. If you are wanting to order any of those styles, we can still get them for you. FYI
You are loved! All of you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is Melissa Lewis and I'm actually wanting to put in an order. Can I just bring it by tomorrow while I'm in smithfield? I know it was due today but if I could do that I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete